Eggless Tiramisu Recipe
Mascarpone Cheese Substitute:
200gms Puck Cream Cheese Soft
¼ cup whipping cream
2 tablespoon Almarai Labneh
1 ½ tablespoon sugar
⅓ cup Almarai Whipping Cream (cold)
¼ cup icing sugar /powdered sugar/confectioners' sugar
a dash of vanilla essence
Instant Coffee Mixture:
~16 ladyfingers (make from scratch)
~¾ cup of very hot water
2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon dark cocoa powder
½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon powdered sugar
Stencil to decorate (optional)
- In a shallow bowl, mix the hot water, instant coffee powder and sugar until everything dissolves and let it cool
Make the Mascarpone Cheese imposter Filling
- Prepare the mascarpone imposter by carefully mixing all the ingredients in a bowl ensuring not to overdo the mixing - keep refrigerated
- Take another bowl and add the whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract and whip on medium to high speed until stiff peaks form. Approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
- Carefully fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone cheese mixture.
- Keep refrigerated
- Quickly and lightly dip each ladyfinger into the coffee mixture, and place them as the first layer
- Spread half of the cream filling over the cookies.
- Repeat another layer of ladyfingers and mascarpone filling
- Chill overnight.
- Mix the garnish ingredients
- Dust the cocoa mixture using a sieve all over the top
- Optionally, you can make your own stencil with paper by cutting random designs. Place it over the pan and sieve the cocoa mixture to make a beautiful pattern. 😛
By the time I clicked a zillion images, I couldn't resist the temptation any longer! I sat down right there and had that whole piece that was silky smooth and melting in the mouth good!